Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Just a few pictures!






Haven't blogged for a while, time is just flying these days, my goodness it is already March, where has the time gone. Easter is coming up.
Here are a few pictures of one of the dollies of my friends from my doll club made from a Jill Maas design,it is the Mother of the Pride pattern. She is all dressed up and ready to go to the wedding. The other one is a droll pattern from Ute Vasina.
I also got accepted to be a member of two wonderful sites, one is for doll making artisanscreating.ning.com and the other one is for Scrapbooking and all kinds of paper related items, like the Cricut. htpp://simplyscrapping.ning.com
It is amazing what you can find in surfing the net and how many blogs are out there from all over the world and very talented people.You can get lost and spend hours and hours on the computer and get nothing else done.
Well, I better get going and finish some of my never ending projects. I have a lot of UFO's.

4 comments:

  1. Hanni - these dolls are AMAZING! Such detail to each one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing dolls Hanni! I love how the lady in the bottom picture is clasping her hands.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, so much work must go into those! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your work is INCREDIBLE! My favorite is the woman in the purple suit:)

    ReplyDelete