Tuesday, October 2, 2012

So many things to do and not enough time

Where has the time gone, we are in October now. This year has just gone by so fast. We are still getting spoiled with beautiful weather, we had 82 degrees yesterday, today we dropped about 20 degrees, no sun yet,a lot of clouds. We could use some rain, it really hasn't rained here for months, everything is bone dry. The Christmas shows are just around the corner, I have 4 1/2 weeks left for my first show, I am panicking. I have hardly anything finished. This year everything just went crazy, all my plans to create so many different things went out the window, with too many important and unimportant things happening. Oh well, now I have to make the best off it and get cracking. Here are a few pictures of my snow ladies, last year I made 6 of them and I sold them all, this year I made 7. I made two reindeer which are propped on a stand, I finished the two little Santas which will sit on the back of them, will finish it up today.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean by not getting enough done, I give up the thought of having extra's done for the HOlidays, it just isn't going to happen. I love your snow ladies!! no wonder they sell, they are cute as they can be. Don't stress too much!

    Hugs
    Jody

    ReplyDelete