Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Doll class with Barbara Willis



A few months ago, our doll club invited Barbara Willis to teach another doll class. We had a very good time, as always. Barbara is such a wonderful teacher and we are looking forward every time to have her here in Portland. I do belong to a cloth doll club. Our club started out with a Epb doll class, my first one ever and I was hooked. I met alot of fellow doll makers at this class and we decided to start a doll club and never looked back. It has been 10 years. Wonderful group. We do meet once a month on a Sunday.
I have not finished my doll yet, but I am so proud how the face turned out. The picture of the finished doll is Barbara's. We were the first class for this brand new doll she created for teaching.

2 comments:

  1. Conrgatulations...you won one of my giveaways on the PFATT Blog! I can't find your email, so can you please email me and send me your mailing address? My email addy is..
    craftmatic1@sbcglobal.net

    Happy Holidays! *Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo Hanni,
    das Puppengesicht ist aber Deines oder? Gefällt mir sehr gut - so gut bekomme ich das nicht hin. Und die Puppe ist ja wunderschön - das Kleid ist ja ein Traum.
    Liebe Grüße
    Traudel

    ReplyDelete