Thursday, November 18, 2010

Kittie


Wanted to show you a picture of our little black kitten, his name is Batman. He is now 6 months old. He came to us as a total stray and was about 6 weeks old. He just decided to come around during the summer on our deck and of course I am a sucker for poor animals, I was hooked. He was totally wild and so poorly looking and after we decided to make him kind of ours, I sat every night for hours,for many weeks, outside in the evening whn he showed up and made him used to me. It took a bit of time, but he turned out to be the cutest little guy.
I just love black cats. We used to have one years ago and all these years we are still talking about him, so I said to my family all the time, if we ever would get another cat, I would like to get a black one. Well you need to watch what you wish for, because all of a sudden that was it, poof, here was the little one. So that is number 3 inside and one stray outside, I think that is enough, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment