Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Who doesn't love ZUMBA!!!!!!

It is the beginning of a new year and many of us want to make changes in their lives, well if you don't know about Zumba yet, I would like to introduce you to it. If you love dancing and hate exercising, that might be for you. I love my Zumba work out twice a week, I wish I could do more, but with my back problems, two times a week will do, one hour long, great music, excellent teacher and many friends, it is just great. You don't even know you are working out, it is so much fun. Give it a try and see what it can do for you. Believe me, you will be hooked and asking for more.
Youtube has many Zumba instructors and classes showing what they are doing, how it is done and what it is all about. My favorite one is from MarceesZumbaParty Michael Jackson Wanna Be Startin Something. You go girl!
So check it out and have fun.

2 comments:

  1. Zumba is awesome and so energizing! My SIL is a Zumba instructor and my MIL goes twice a week and in the summer they have class on the beach!! How awesome is that?! I will have to check out the you tube videos as we don't have any Zumba classes around here, but I do have Zumba for Wii!! =) Thank you for sharing the videos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by, I have corrected the link now to Chris site, didn't see that it turned out wrong at first, thanks for telling me!
    Havem't tried Zumba yet, but hope to one day!
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete